3SIX0 Fitness in Vancouver WA is proud to offer its expertise in sports specific Teen strength and conditioning. Our tried and true system is based off over 30 years’ cumulative experience shared between our trainers. We pride ourselves offering state of the art equipment and distinguished instructors.
Our strength and conditioning program prepares athletes to compete at their best. We know that with a strategic training program and consistent hard work we can help any athlete gain the physical and mental edge needed for success.
- Strength – Weight lifting, Isometric training, Core work, Plyometrics
- Mobility and Flexibility – Including proper warm-up and cool down
- Agility – Change of direction mechanics
- Speed – Acceleration and stride technique
- Conditioning – Increase cardiovascular and muscular endurance
These elements are mixed in numerous combinations to form a prescribed workout of the day, specific to a particular sport. Our goal is to enhance athletic performance in a safe and competitive atmosphere. We will focus on increasing maximal strength, explosive power, technical speed, energy system training, injury prevention and nutritional awareness.
The program also delivers valuable life lessons about hard work, character, courage and mental toughness, which gives athletes confidence to take on any task. Most importantly, they develop a love of fitness and comradery at an early age, which will stay with them for life.
- Lowers chance of injuries
- Gains in muscular strength & endurance
- Increase flexibility
- Increase cardio-respiratory endurance
- Increase lean body mass and decrease body fat
- Enhance the motor fitness skills and sports performance of children
- Improve self-esteem and self-confidence
- Better ability to deal with stress
- Less anxiety, less tension, and less fatigue
- Can help improve the psychosocial well-being of children